- AUTOSAVER88 brand new universal fit catalytic converter is designed to meet or even exceed OE quality and performance standards without sacrificing flow rate.
- Features heavy-duty stainless steel construction, internal ceramic substrates and catalyst coating have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency.
- Standard 2.25" inside diameter inlet/outlet, 13" overall length, universal for vehicles with 2.25 inches outer diameter exhaust pipe.
- Genuine EPA certification, every catalytic converter body is stamped with exclusive EPA number. Federal EPA standard catalytic converters are backed 5 years or 50,000 miles limited warranty.
- Non CARB compliant ( illegal for use in California ), OBD II compliant ( for 1996 and newer vehicles ); Installing may require cutting and welding, please consider professional operation.
Details: Catalytic Converter 83164 Stainless Steel 2.25" High Flow Performance Spun Body
Not legal for sale in California !!!
If your vehicle is registered in California, do not purchase this part.
If your vehicle meets California requirements, but is not registered in California, this converter will work on your vehicle.
High Flow Performance Catalytic Converter, Ideal for use on vehicles prior to 1998
Vehicles after 1998 that require an O2 Port
13 1/4" across
4 1/2" deep
2 1/4" pipe diameter
Catalyst Type: ECO II
Inlet Type: 2.25"
Outlet Type: 2.25"
Substrate: Ceramic - 400 cell
Test Weight: 6000 Lbs.
Engine Limit: 5.9L
Material: T409 Stainless Steel
Approved: Federal / EPA
Lower burning temperature:
High conversion efficiency:
CO≥96% HC≥95% NO2≥90%
Lexus GS350 LS460 RX300
Audi A6 Quattro TT
BMW X5 750il
Chevrolet Malibu s10
Chrysler Concorde Intrepid Sebring 300M LHS
Dodge Ram 2500 Intrepid Stratus
Ford E-350 Super Duty E-150 Ranger Expedition Taurus Thunderbird
GMC Savana 2500
Honda Insight Accord
Kia Rio Rio 5
Mercedes-Benz CL500 S500 E320 ML500 S600
Mitsubishi Lancer Montero Eclipse
Suzuki Equator Forenza
Volkswagen Golf Jetta Passat
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 6.3 x 4.8 inches