Brand: Auto Shack
- 100% brand new. Clamp-on connection, direct fit for easy installation onto existing exhaust system. Hardware included.
- EPA OBDII Approved. OE / Interchange: 50482, 9420.
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, made from premium quality materials to meet OEM specifications. Backed by a 6-month warranty.
- Due to increased emissions standards, this item is not certified for sale in California, Colorado, New York and Maine. If your vehicle is registered in California, Colorado, New York or Maine DO NOT BUY this item.
- Replacement for 2007 2008 2009 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L. Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application.
Details: Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application. The customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for returns of this part if the above fitment tool has not been used. Prepaid return shipping labels will not be issued by the seller for this type of error. Caution: -Due to increased emissions standards, this item is not certified for sale in California, New York and Maine.-If your vehicle is registered in California, New York or Maine DO NOT BUY this item.-This parts meets federal emission standards and is not intended to replace parts built to California standards. -Any modifications of any kind will void all warranty coverage for this item.-Warranty is voided if catalytic converter substrate is melted or broken; this is due to an issue with the car itself and not the catalytic converter.-Due to its size and shape it may encounter cosmetic flaws during its stocking and shipping process. The powder coating finish is designed to add shelf life by minimizing surface scratches which may deteriorate over time due to temperatures reached once in use.-Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repair, improper installation, alteration or modification will not be covered by the warranty.-O2 sensors must be replaced when you replace the converter or warranty will be void. We have determined that failure of either the front O2 sensor (the front wide-band sensor), also known as an Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor or the read downstream sensor, can trigger a false P0420 code. Both sensors should be replaced with you replaced the converter. Six month warranty on all AutoShack parts. Please Note - AutoShack does not provide free return shipping. Return Shipping cost in only covered in the event of an AutoShack error.
Package Dimensions: 42.1 x 18.9 x 11.0 inches