Brand: Royal Exhaust
- NON-CARB COMPLIANT: WE DO NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA & NEW YORK. NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN CALIFORNIA & NEW YORK, USA. THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT PASS THE CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK EMISSION TEST.
- VEHICLE Compatibility: TO ENSURE PRODUCT ACCURACY YOU MUST USE OUR Compatibility FEATURE ON TOP LEFT CORNER OF THIS PAGE, TO DETERMINE WHETHER THIS PART IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR VEHICLE.
- PO420/PO430 CODE/CHECK ENGINE: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT REPLACING THE CONVERTER WILL KEEP A FAULT CODE/ENGINE LIGHT FROM COMING BACK. IF AN ENGINE PERFORMANCE ISSUES EXIST, AND IT HAS NOT BEEN REPAIRED, THE PO420/PO430 FAULT CODE MAY REOCCUR.
- UNDER FEDERAL LAW: CATALYTIC CONVERTER MAY NOT BE REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH "CONVERTER REPLACEMENT PIPES" BY ANY PERSON OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL CERTIFIED INSTALLER, Otherwise YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO HIGH FINES BY THE US FEDERAL LAW. THE 1990 CLEAN AIR ACT. (AMENDMENTS) GOES EVEN FURTHER BY PROHIBITING PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS FROM INSTALLING "CONVERTER REPLACEMENT PIPES" ON THEIR OWN VEHICLES. ANYONE WHO INSTALLS SUCH PIPES WOULD VIOLATE SECTION 203(A)(3) AND (B) 0F THE CLEAN AIR ACT.
- AFTERMARKET CATALYTIC CONVERTERS: KINDLY NOTE, THESE PRODUCTS ARE AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS, THEREFORE, THEY WILL NOT APPEAR AS THE ORIGINAL STOCK OEM PARTS.
Details: Fits: Nissan Murano 3.5L 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 Royal Exhaust offers a full line of supreme engine-to-tailpipe coverage of replacement exhaust systems and components for popular domestic and import cars and trucks. We realize repairs for your vehicle can be costly. Royal Exhaust has become a trusted and reputable name in the internet because of our competitive prices and excellence customer service. Our focus on exceeding the customer's expectations with superior products, customer service, delivery, sales support, and marketing programs is at the core of all Royal Exhaust's activities. Royal Exhaust Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed for easy bolt-on installation by a Professional Installer. Each product is designed to match the original equipment specifications. While the majority of our products do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation. *Please Note (Per Federal Standards): If you are in California or New York and you have a California or New York Registered vehicle, you must contact us prior to buying. *Please Note: We are fabricators. The picture shown is a catalogue image and may therefore, not appear exactly the same upon delivery. Some converter applications may require the re-use or replacement of OEM gaskets. NOTE: D/S= Driver Side | P/S= Passenger Side We only communicate electronically. Contact us through "Ask Seller a Question". Our Office hours: Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm (Eastern Time). Please allow 24-48 hours for support to respond to your questions.
Package Dimensions: 39.4 x 39.4 x 19.7 inches