Brand: RP Remarkable Power
- 🔰 SIZE: 2 inlet/outlet diameter, 12" overall length(total length including extension), 1 Piece of 100% Brand New Double Braided Flex Pipe
- 🔰 MATERIAL: Made by Stainless Steel, Double Braided construction, durable and corrosion resisting.
- 🔰 FUNCTION: Vibration and nose reduction, Convenient installation and extended exhaust noise elimination system life.
- 🔰 INSTALLATION: Directly Weld-on with no modification required
- 🔰 IMPORTANT NOTE: Installation instruction is not included, professional help in installation may be needed.
Details: There is no instruction manual; professional installation is highly recommended Fitment: - Universal For 2" inlet/outlet diameter Flex Pipe . ★ Product Specification: - Inlet/ Outlet Diameter: 2 Inch - Body length: 8 inch - Overall Length: 12 Inch（2 extension length） - Style: Directly Weld On - Material: Stainless Steel, Double Braided construction - Durable and Corrosion and Water Resistant; Exquisite workmanship 90 days Warranty and 30 days free replacement or return/refund service. If you have any questions, please contact us. Thanks. 📦 Package Included: 1 x Flex Pipe Installation: Weld on 🔧 How to Install the Flex Pipe 1. Grab the bolts holding the flex pipe to the flange on the muffler with a wrench. Turn counterclockwise to remove them. Then pull the flex pipe out of the flange. 2. Remove the clamp holding the flex pipe to the exhaust downpipe. 3. Pull out the old gasket that sat between the flex pipe and the muffler flange. Then clean out the flange. 4. Hammer out any dents from the end of the exhaust downpipe. Loosen the nuts holding the muffler and downpipe. 5. Coat a new muffler gasket with exhaust sealer, then place it in the muffler flange and fit the end of the new flex pipe over it. 6. Coat the end of the downpipe with more exhaust sealant and place the free end of the new flex pipe over it. Adjust the position of the muffler and downpipe until the flex pipe is straight but free of tension. 7. Thread bolts through the holes in the end of the flex pipe attached to the muffler flange. Tighten them to secure the pipe to the flange. 8. Place a new clamp around the flex pipe where it meets the downpipe and tighten it. Retighten the bolts holding the muffler and downpipe and cut any plastic ties that are wrapped around the flex pipe.
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 3.3 x 3.0 inches