- QUICK-FIT MODULAR DESIGN: This fuel transfer pump has a quick-fit modular design with simple four-bolt connection points. This allows you to attach a filter, meter or both easily and build a custom system to fit your needs!
- DURABLE ALUMINUM HOUSING: Manufactured from high-quality diecast aluminum, our fuel transfer pump is extremely dependable and lightweight, weighing just 19 lbs (8.6 kg) and will put minimal stress on your tank bung. The aluminum housing is rugged and corrosion-resistant to withstand years of work in any application.
- ROTARY GEAR DESIGN: The rotary gear pump is engineered with fewer moving parts, which means less friction and wear on its components. Thus this rotary gear pump will have fewer needed repairs and longer life than a rotary vane pump. When you need reliable performance GPI’s gear pumps are over engineered to deliver.
- EASY-TO-USE: The 12-VDC motor of our fuel transfer pumps is highly efficient as it delivers gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene at flow rates up to 20GPM. Additionally, the innovative spin collar design of our fuel transfer pump 12 volt makes installation fast and easy!
- CIRCUIT- BREAKER PROTECTION: Our 12 volt transfer pump has an integrated circuit breaker to prevent overheating, extending the overall pump life.
GPI is respected globally for its high-quality fuel transfer pumps, fuel meters, flowmeters and more. The G20 fuel transfer pump will allow you to have reliable power and mobility. The diecast aluminum in the pump housing is corrosion-resistant and allows for longer pump life.
Our 12v fuel transfer pump is designed with a spin collar mount that makes the installation easy and gives you a perfect pump orientation. GPI's modular design eliminates the need for pipe fittings, tapes, sealants, and extra trips to the store. The no-leak flange and O-ring eliminates leaks and makes for an effortless install.
This 20 GPM fuel pump is designed in a way to easily transfer gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, heating oil, and kerosene. The quick-fit modular design of the fuel pump lets you easily attach a filter and/or meter to make your own custom system.
- Fuel transfer pump only
- Lockable Nozzle Holder
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 131°F (-30°C to 55°C)
- Operating Pressure: 12 psi (0.82 bar) - Standard Pressure
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 9.3 x 9.2 inches