- ✅【Compatible Vehicles】:High-Pressure Fuel Pump Compatible with Buick Lacrosse Regal Verano 10-17, Chevy Captiva SPORT Equinox Impala Malibu Orlando 2010-17, GMC Terrain 10-2017, Please check the Description for the specific model and year.
- ✅【QUALITY】:High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump Made of high quality Metal Steel,helps to provide a stable, reliable fuel supply for your vehicle Engine.
- ✅【SYSTEM】:Fuel contamination is one of the top reasons for Fuel pump failure. For proper operation and longevity,it is critical to have a clean fuel system.
- ✅【Replacement Part Number】: EP1028, 12639694, 12641847, 12633423, FI1502, HM10008, HP16403, M73109, 12608371, 12633115
- ✅【Notes】:Each High Pressure Fuel Pump is designed for a specific model, please check your vehicle's Year, Make and Model before purchasing, any problem can contact us.
Details: Features： * The fuel pump is part of your vehicle’ engine system and is responsible for pumping fuel from the gas taking to the fuel injectors for distribution into the engine. Without the pump, your vehicle wouldn’t be able to move gas from the tank to the engine, meaning no ignition or combustion, and certainly no forward motion. * The High Pressure fuel pump Easy to install, durable, engineered from high-quality materials to improve reliability and durability. ✔ Fitment: High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump For Buick Lacrosse 2010-2016 Bu-ick Regal 2011-2017 Buick Verano 2012-2017 Chevy Captiva SPORT 2012-2015 Chevy Equinox 2010-2017 Chevy Impala 2014 Chevy Malibu 2013-2014 Chevy Orlando 2012-2014 GMC Terrain 2010-2017 Symptoms of High-Pressure Fuel Pump Failure: 1.Poor Acceleration 2.Engine Sputtering at High Speed 3.Lack of Turn Over ✔ OEM Part Number: EP1028, 12639694, 12641847 12633423, FI1502, HM10008 HP16403, M73109, 12608371, 12633115 Package Including: 1PC High Pressure Pump
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.1 x 4.3 inches