Brand: MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
- EPA PRE-OBDII COMPLIANT: This catalytic converter is designed to meet or exceed Federal EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Pre-OBDII emissions requirements in compliance with legal standards for federally registered vehicles. NOT for use in California or Colorado.
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Using our latest catalytic converter manufacturing technologies, these early vehicle applications benefit from updated flow characteristics and modern construction designs.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The utilization of highly corrosion resistant stainless-steel construction and MagnaFlow’s cutting-edge CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques ensure consistently perfect fitment, reliable performance and superior longevity.
- 5 YEAR / 50,000-MILE LIMITED WARRANTY: Worry-free ownership is made possible thanks to the 5 year/50,000-mile construction and 25,000-mile emissions warranty included with this MagnaFlow catalytic converter.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: The universal configuration of this catalytic converter means that cutting, fabrication and/or welding may be required. MagnaFlow recommends professional installation.
Release Date: 15-11-2005
Details: MagnaFlow universal catalytic converters form the basic building blocks for a comprehensive line of direct-fit applications. The main benefit of the universal catalytic converter is that one unit may cover a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting and tube bending equipment that is readily available to most professional installers. All federal catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. Federal catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in the state of California.
Package Dimensions: 32.5 x 8.0 x 7.5 inches